Wednesday, May 2, 2012

INFINITE Comeback on May 15th!


       Infinite being my favorite boy band after the disbandment of DBSK, I'm escstatic to announce that Infinite has finally released their comeback date for May 15th, 2012. It's been one heck of a lonely year without them, and even though we got to watch footage of the Behind the Scenes Japanese story and got an early glimpse of their comeback teaser in March, it's been two months since anything new has popped up at all. That is, unless, you understand Japanese. I was frustrated when just the day before, they released the new Infinite symbol written in Hangul calligraphy, because to me, that screamed, "Please be patient with us, athough we're not helping by building up anticipation with these rare teasers." It was especially frustrating at the time, but now that I know the exact date, I'll be mollified for two weeks more. That doesn't sound like a lot, right? However, many fans are more concerned about the state of their health if they do push themselves for such an early comeback. In truth, I was convinced they wouldn't return until the end of May. So if mid-month is the case, I really hope they still fit in some sleep there.

 
In the meantime, I'll post their comeback teaser (which was released way too early by general standard) and try not to curse Woollim Entertainment for being so darn secretive. Speaking of the teaser, there was some controversy as to if it was leaked or removed by Woollim's official youtube page last minute because of a fashion crisis. Apparently L's zipper was down, but when the video was posted again, my eye is reluctantly curious and the same problem seems to be there. The only change is in the quotes posted above their heads. So odd, was the problem not about L's fly?

Speaking of fashion, with the comeback trailer, I really hope they ease up on the faux print and play up the edge instead. We want our boys to look more mature and masculine, not metro. If I see another boy band member that has on better eye-make-up than me, I gonna start suggesting they give make-up tutorials. Another thing- their itty bitty waists. I know guys naturally run vertical, and K-pop artists are under a strict diet, but they're already dancing 18 hours a day, do they really need to be starved too? (Hmm. Feels like another post coming on).

Anyways, there are some shiny new photos of Infinite expertly captured in photoshoots. Maybe this will ease the pain for some of you. ;)

This is actually the first time I saw this picture. It's quite stunning in its high color and texture contrasts. I need to see this Infinite more often, maybe without so much make-up. Woohyun seems to be saying, "Sorry, I only speak in Sexy."

Okay, so this is cover is not new, but look at them in those suits...! Don't you miss Sungyeol with his bangs instead of that longish mane that he has now?

I have to say, this is one of the best looks for them. Edgy jackets and (artfully) mussed up hair. :)
 
The outfits are great, but those lipstick colors and the extreme airbrushing makes them look feminine.


Ah, here are the "milky boys" we know and love. Wonder how long it'll last...?
... and this is them all polished. Wow, they clean up well. Sungyeol can use a flat-iron.

I know they're not the tallest group and Woollim Entertainment has to fudge their height by 3cm, but what's up with this new high hair-style? It was stylish for the first two inches, but now that it reaches up to 4 and five inches past the scalp, don't they think it's gonna have the adverse effect on how tall they look? I'm guessing their hairstylists are trying to make up for the fact that they don't have the female advantage of high heels. Still. Overkill. 

Woohyun
Dongwoo
Myungsoo/L

No comments:

Post a Comment